Commerzbank AG.

Commerzbank is a bank that provides banking services.

Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft is a prominent German bank located in Frankfurt am Main that operates as a universal bank. In the 2019 fiscal year, the bank was the second biggest in Germany in terms of total balance sheet value. The bank operates in over 50 countries and accounts for over one-third of Germany’s trade financing. It served 13 million consumers in Germany and 5 million users in Central and Eastern Europe in 2017. The Cash Group includes Commerzbank. The Federal Republic of Germany owns 15% of the shares, while the remaining 85% are free float.

  • Operating Status: Active
  • Business Type: Public
  • Headquarters: Kaiserplatz, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
  • Founded Date: Feb 26th, 1870
  • Organization CEO: Manfred Knof
  • Founders: Theodor Wille et al.
Leave a Reply